You can use the Kinsa app for iPhone* to track important health information for your whole family by creating a Kinsa profile for each family member.
All profile entries (temperature readings, symptoms, etc) can only be accessed from the same phone used to create them. Kinsa does not use accounts, and so there is no username or password you can share with a family member or doctor which would allow them to see your profile entries in your Kinsa app.
But what if you want to share your child's profile history with your spouse or doctor? No problem! You can share, save, or print a Kinsa profile history at any time by following these steps.
- Update your Kinsa app to the latest version.
- Launch the Kinsa app
- If you're not already in the profile you want to share, tap Family in the top left of the screen then tap on the correct profile.
- Tap the Action Button in the top right corner of the screen (box with an arrow pointing up)
- In the Share History options that slide up, tap how much history you want to share:
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
- All history
- Choose how you want to share, save or print the profile history:
- To share by email, tap Mail
- To share by text message, tap Messages
- To save for your own records, tap Save to Files to save as a text file
- To print your profile history, tap Save to Files, then print from your Files app. (For help with the Files app, see this guide from Apple Support)
* The Share Profile History feature is only available on the Kinsa app for iPhone.