You can use the Kinsa app for iPhone* to track temperature readings, symptoms, and other important health information inside profiles on your Kinsa app. To protect your family's privacy - every Kinsa profile stays on the iPhone where it was created.
This is great for privacy, but what if you want to share your child's profile history with your spouse or doctor? No problem! You can share the history of a Kinsa profile by email or text message at any time. Here's how:
- Update your Kinsa app to the latest version.
- Open the Kinsa app, and tap "Profiles" at the bottom of the screen.
- If you're not in the right profile already, tap on the Profile avatar in the top left of the screen, and then tap into the correct profile.
- Swipe left on the most recent profile entry.
- Tap the gray button which appears on the right side of the screen.
- Tap "Share Entry".
- Tap on how far back you wish to share. (choose from "Last 7 days", "Last 30 days" or "All History")
- Select your preferred method for sharing the profile history.
- Add recipients, edit the message however you like, then send as usual.
* The Share Profile History feature is only available on the Kinsa app for iPhone. We will update this guide once we have added this feature to our Android app - stay tuned!