You can use the Kinsa app for iPhone* to track temperature readings, symptoms, and other important health information inside profiles on your Kinsa app. To protect your family's privacy - every Kinsa profile stays on the iPhone where it was created.
This is great for privacy, but what if you want to share your child's profile history with your spouse or doctor? No problem! You can share the history of a Kinsa profile by email or text message at any time. Here's how:
- Update your Kinsa app to the latest version.
- Launch the Kinsa app
- Tap Home in the bottom left of the screen
- If you're not in the right profile already, tap on Profiles in the top left of the screen, then tap the correct profile.
- Tap the Action Button in the top right of the screen. It's a white box with an arrow pointing out the top. You'll then see Share History options slide up from the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on how much history you want to share: Last 7 days, Last 30 days or All history.
- Tap Mail to share your history via email, or tap Save to Files to save your history as a text file for your records.
* The Share Profile History feature is only available on the Kinsa app for iPhone. We will update this guide once we have added this feature to our Android app - stay tuned!