On the iOS* Kinsa app, it is possible to share your medical history inside a Kinsa profile via email, text or other methods. Here are the step-by-step instructions for doing so:
- Launch the Kinsa app
- Tap "Profiles" at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the profile containing the medical information you wish to share
- Swipe the most recent entry (usually a temperature reading) to the left
- Tap the grey ⋯ button on the right side of the screen
- Tap "Share Entry"
- Select how far back in the profile history you wish to share
- Select your preferred method of sharing the profile history
- Send message as per usual
*Currently the Share feature is only available on iOS. Will update users once implemented on android, stay tuned!