Yes! MBA students at the MIT Sloan School of Management ran an independent survey at the American Academy of Pediatrics 2015 Annual Conference. In this survey, they asked 391 pediatricians and pediatric health professionals how likely they are to recommend Kinsa for parents of young children. 97% of respondents said they were very or somewhat likely to recommend Kinsa!
Articles in this section
- How to use the Smart Stick on an iPhone with no headphone jack
- Which phones work with Kinsa thermometers?
- How can I download the Kinsa app?
- How do I stop sharing my location with Kinsa?
- Where is the Kinsa app available to download?
- How long does the QuickCare battery last?
- Can QuickCare be used in the bathtub? Is it waterproof?
- What type of battery is used in the QuickCare?
- Why am I not able to use an older version of the Kinsa App?
- Is Kinsa recommended by doctors?