Yes! MBA students at the MIT Sloan School of Management ran an independent survey at the American Academy of Pediatrics 2015 Annual Conference. In this survey, they asked 391 pediatricians and pediatric health professionals how likely they are to recommend Kinsa for parents of young children. 97% of respondents said they were very or somewhat likely to recommend Kinsa!
Articles in this section
- How do I add my own medications?
- How do I add, switch, edit or delete profiles on my iPhone?
- How do I use my Smart Stick when my iPhone has no headphone jack? (iPhone 7 & 8)
- Which phones are compatible with Kinsa?
- How can I download the Kinsa app?
- Why am I not able to use an older version of the Kinsa App?
- Is Kinsa recommended by doctors?
- How can I contact Kinsa for help?
- How do I add, switch, edit or delete profiles on my Android phone?
- How do I add, edit, move or delete entries on my iPhone?