The QuickCare stick thermometer has an IP54 rating, which means it’s protected from water spray from any direction. We do not recommend complete immersion in liquids, for this could lead to internal damage of the components. So it’s best to use before or after that bath!
Articles in this section
- How do I use my Smart Stick when my iPhone has no headphone jack? (iPhone 7, 8 & X)
- Which phones are compatible with Kinsa thermometers?
- How can I download the Kinsa app?
- How long does the QuickCare battery last?
- Can QuickCare be used in the bathtub? Is it waterproof?
- What type of battery is used in the QuickCare?
- Why am I not able to use an older version of the Kinsa App?
- Is Kinsa recommended by doctors?
- How can I contact Kinsa for help?
- How do I add my own medications?