To change units on your thermometer, press the ON/OFF button twice in rapid succession while the thermometer is turned on. To change the units used in the app, click on the “Menu” icon and select the “Settings” icon. An icon will be displayed to indicate which mode the thermometer is in. Touch the icon to switch modes.
Articles in this section
- How do I take a temperature with my QuickCare thermometer?
- Setting up your Kinsa QuickCare thermometer
- Setting up your Kinsa stick thermometer
- How do I connect my QuickCare to a second phone?
- How do you change the QuickCare temperature units to Celsius or Fahrenheit?
- How do I share medical history with the Kinsa app?
- What's in the box?
- How to take a temperature with the Kinsa QuickCare or Kinsa Smart Stick
- Taking a temperature with the Smart Ear
- How to clean, store and care for your Kinsa thermometer