Your Smart Stick can be used with any disposable probe covers available at drug stores or pharmacies. Meanwhile, your Smart Ear is designed to be used without probe covers so you never have to worry about refills. We recommend that you clean it after each use by rubbing a cotton swab moistened with rubbing alcohol over the probe tip.
Articles in this section
- How do I add my own medications?
- How do I add, switch, edit or delete profiles on my iPhone?
- How do I use my Smart Stick with my iPhone 7?
- Which smartphones work with the Kinsa?
- How can I download the Kinsa app?
- How can I contact Kinsa for help?
- How do I add, switch, edit or delete profiles on my Android phone?
- How do I add, edit, move or delete entries on my iPhone?
- How to get replacement parts for your Kinsa
- How do I stop medication reminders?