Your Smart Stick can be used with any disposable probe covers available at drug stores or pharmacies. Meanwhile, your Smart Ear is designed to be used without probe covers so you never have to worry about refills. We recommend that you clean it after each use by rubbing a cotton swab moistened with rubbing alcohol over the probe tip.
Articles in this section
- How to use a Smart Stick without a headphone jack (iPhone 7, 8 & X only)
- Which phones work with Kinsa thermometers?
- How can I download the Kinsa app?
- How long does the QuickCare battery last?
- Can QuickCare be used in the bathtub? Is it waterproof?
- What type of battery is used in the QuickCare?
- Why am I not able to use an older version of the Kinsa App?
- Is Kinsa recommended by doctors?
- How can I contact Kinsa for help?
- How do I add my own medications?