Your Smart Stick can be used with any disposable probe covers available at drug stores or pharmacies. Meanwhile, your Smart Ear is designed to be used without probe covers so you never have to worry about refills. We recommend that you clean it after each use by rubbing a cotton swab moistened with rubbing alcohol over the probe tip.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my Smart Stick when my iPhone has no headphone jack? (iPhone 7, 8 & X)
- Which phones are compatible with Kinsa?
- How can I download the Kinsa app?
- Why am I not able to use an older version of the Kinsa App?
- Is Kinsa recommended by doctors?
- How can I contact Kinsa for help?
- How do I add my own medications?
- How do I add, switch, edit or delete profiles on my Android phone?
- How do I add, switch, edit or delete profiles on my iPhone?
- How do I add, change, move or delete entries in a profile? (iPhone)