The Smart Ear will automatically turn off within 30 seconds. No off button needed!
Articles in this section
- Cannot set up Smart Ear on iPhone (iOS 11 only)
- How to maintain the accuracy of your Smart Ear
- Smart Ear Setup
- Troubleshooting: Connecting the Smart Ear to your iPhone
- Android - Troubleshooting connecting the Smart Ear
- My Kinsa Ear device will not turn on/stay on
- How do I turn the Kinsa Ear off?
- I want to pair with two devices OR stop using an old device and pair with a new one
- Are Kinsa Ear readings stored after import into the app?
- How do I import Smart Ear readings to the Kinsa app?