Apple’s Health app:
…is a nifty way to track fitness and health data in one simple dashboard. If you’d like to include your Kinsa temperature readings in the iOS Health app:
- Access the App Store and update your Kinsa app (unless you just installed it).
- Open the Kinsa app.
- Navigate to More > “Sync with Health App”.
- On the “Health Access” window that opens, switch “ALLOW ‘KINSA’ TO WRITE DATA:” for Body Temperature to on.
- Tap “Allow” in the upper right.
- Select a profile (or create one to select) and tap DONE.
NOTE: Past readings will not be synced. Only new readings will show in the Health App going forward.
To see the synced data, open the Health App, select the Dashboard tab and scroll down.
You can also select the Health Data tab, scroll down, select Vitals, and select Body Temperature.