If you’ve made a backup copy of your app data (see Backing Up the Kinsa App), you can use that backup to transfer the Kinsa app data from your original device onto another device running the same OS. There are many articles online that can help with this - choose your favorite! Try Googling “Restoring Android/iOS data” and reading a few articles. For Android you may need to include the OS you are running for best results.
Articles in this section
- How do I add, switch, edit or delete profiles on my iPhone?
- How do I use my Smart Stick with my iPhone 7?
- Which smartphones work with the Kinsa?
- How can I download the Kinsa app?
- How do I add, switch, edit or delete profiles on my Android phone?
- How do I add, edit, move or delete entries on my iPhone?
- How to get replacement parts for your Kinsa
- How do I stop medication reminders?
- What is Long Reading Mode for in the Kinsa app?
- Does Voiceover work with the Kinsa thermometer and app?