If you’ve made a backup copy of your app data (see Backing Up the Kinsa App), you can use that backup to transfer the Kinsa app data from your original device onto another device running the same OS. There are many articles online that can help with this - choose your favorite! Try Googling “Restoring Android/iOS data” and reading a few articles. For Android you may need to include the OS you are running for best results.
Articles in this section
- How do I add my own medications?
- How do I use my Smart Stick when my iPhone has no headphone jack? (iPhone 7, 8 & X)
- Which phones are compatible with Kinsa?
- How can I download the Kinsa app?
- Why am I not able to use an older version of the Kinsa App?
- Is Kinsa recommended by doctors?
- How can I contact Kinsa for help?
- How do I add, switch, edit or delete profiles on my Android phone?
- How do I add, switch, edit or delete profiles on my iPhone?
- How do I add, edit, move or delete entries on my iPhone?