If you’ve made a backup copy of your app data (see Backing Up the Kinsa App), you can use that backup to transfer the Kinsa app data from your original device onto another device running the same OS. There are many articles online that can help with this - choose your favorite! Try Googling “Restoring Android/iOS data” and reading a few articles. For Android you may need to include the OS you are running for best results.
Articles in this section
- How to use the Smart Stick on an iPhone with no headphone jack
- Which phones work with Kinsa thermometers?
- How can I download the Kinsa app?
- How do I stop sharing my location with Kinsa?
- Where is the Kinsa app available to download?
- How long does the QuickCare battery last?
- Can QuickCare be used in the bathtub? Is it waterproof?
- What type of battery is used in the QuickCare?
- Why am I not able to use an older version of the Kinsa App?
- Is Kinsa recommended by doctors?