If you’ve made a backup copy of your app data (see Backing Up the Kinsa App), you can use that backup to transfer the Kinsa app data from your original device onto another device running the same OS. There are many articles online that can help with this - choose your favorite! Try Googling “Restoring Android/iOS data” and reading a few articles. For Android you may need to include the OS you are running for best results.
Articles in this section
- How can I download the Kinsa app?
- Where are Kinsa's apps available for download?
- Why am I not able to use an older version of the Kinsa App?
- How do I stop medication reminders?
- Can I sync Profile data across devices?
- Transferring backed up Kinsa App data to a new or second device
- How do I turn the Elmo sounds on and off in the Kinsa app?
- Backing Up the Kinsa App