If you would like to add temperatures to the Kinsa app (e.g. you have one device that is failing and would like to move the temperatures to a new device), since we don’t currently have an export process you can follow the steps below.
- With the Kinsa app open, tap on the profiles button.
- Select the profile you want to add readings to (or create a new one).
- Tap the green new entry (+) button.
- Tap “Temperature” and then tap the numbers of the temperature (“1033” for a 103.3oF fever for example). Android users need to tap on “--.-” to get the keypad to appear. Note: In the app Settings, you can change between oF and o
- Save the temperature reading.
- Since the temperature will show today’s date, you can add a note to indicate when the temperature was originally taken. Just tap the green new entry (+) button and select “Note”. The note will appear above the temperature.
Once we have a solution for exporting app data, we will update How can I export my Kinsa app temperature readings?