The app is always free. Through the FLUency program, your participators would get free Kinsa Smart Thermometers as well, and are able to join a group for your school on the app itself, to see “what’s going around” health wise.
Articles in this section
- How do I join the FLUency Group at my school?
- Why can't I find my school's FLUency group?
- When I try to join my FLUency school group, the app crashes and says "Kinsa has stopped working."
- When I join my group, I only see a place to input my name and email, but no address.
- How do I redeem my free FLUency thermometer?
- What is FLUency?
- How do I apply for FLUency for my school?
- Can I still join the Group at my school even if I don’t want a thermometer?
- Who is the FLUency coordinator at my school?
- Is FLUency free (both thermometer and app)?