To see success from this program, you will want to have as many families and staff participating as possible. While no percentage of involvement is “required,” we do tend to see the benefits of earlier detection and earlier response, reduced sick days and improved attendance once 50% or more of your school’s families participate. And don’t worry, we help you get there! We train you on how to use Kinsa thermometers and the app, we send you printed materials that can go home with students, and also support you in numerous ways throughout the course of the program.
Articles in this section
- When I try to join my school group, the app crashes and says "Kinsa has stopped working."
- When I join my group, I only see a place to input my name and email, but no address.
- What is FLUency?
- How do I apply for FLUency for my school?
- How do I join the FLUency Group at my school?
- Can I still join the Group at my school even if I don’t want a thermometer?
- Who is the FLUency coordinator at my school?
- Is FLUency free (both thermometer and app)?
- What types of schools are admitted into FLUency?
- How much involvement is required for this FLUency program to be successful?