Each school has a different FLUency coordinator. Often, it is the school nurse. We suggest starting with this individual. Please feel free to email email@example.com for further assistance.
Articles in this section
- How do I join the FLUency Group at my school?
- What is a Nurse account?
- Why can't I find my school's FLUency group?
- When I try to join my FLUency school group, the app crashes and says "Kinsa has stopped working."
- When I join my group, I only see a place to input my name and email, but no address.
- How do I redeem my free FLUency thermometer?
- What is FLUency?
- How do I apply for FLUency for my school?
- Can I still join the Group at my school even if I don’t want a thermometer?