Each school has a different FLUency coordinator. Often, it is the school nurse, principal or PTO President. We suggest starting with these individuals, and if none of them are your coordinator, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Articles in this section
- When I try to join my FLUency school group, the app crashes and says "Kinsa has stopped working."
- When I join my group, I only see a place to input my name and email, but no address.
- What is FLUency?
- How do I apply for FLUency for my school?
- How do I join the FLUency Group at my school?
- Can I still join the Group at my school even if I don’t want a thermometer?
- Who is the FLUency coordinator at my school?
- Is FLUency free (both thermometer and app)?
- What types of schools are admitted into FLUency?
- How much involvement is required for this FLUency program to be successful?