If the app is crashing when trying to join a group, you may be running an older version of the Kinsa app. Please check that you have downloaded all available updates and restarted your app. If you are still having problems, please let us know at kinsahealth.com/help
Articles in this section
- When I try to join my FLUency school group, the app crashes and says "Kinsa has stopped working."
- When I join my group, I only see a place to input my name and email, but no address.
- What is FLUency?
- How do I apply for FLUency for my school?
- How do I join the FLUency Group at my school?
- Can I still join the Group at my school even if I don’t want a thermometer?
- Who is the FLUency coordinator at my school?
- Is FLUency free (both thermometer and app)?
- What types of schools are admitted into FLUency?
- How much involvement is required for this FLUency program to be successful?