If your QuickCare is struggling to connect with your phone or has an error message that won't go away, resetting your QuickCare back to its factory settings is a great way to fix these problems.
Here's how to reset your QuickCare:
- Using the edge of a coin, twist the back of your QuickCare thermometer counterclockwise until the back pops off.
- Tip your QuickCare over and the battery will fall out.
- Check the battery compartment to make sure there isn't anything which would get in the way of the battery making a good connection, such as dirt or pocket lint.
- Put the battery back inside your QuickCare, with the more reflective side with text facing up towards the back of the QuickCare.
- Put the back of your QuickCare back in place, and using the edge of a coin again, twist it clockwise to close up your QuickCare again.
- You're done! Your QuickCare has now been reset to its factory settings.
Note: You will need to setup your QuickCare with your phone again to make sure your readings are properly recorded in the Kinsa app.