The Kinsa QuickCare can display temperatures in both Fahrenheit (°F) for Americans 🇺🇸and Celsius (°C) for the rest of the world.
But if your QuickCare is on the wrong scale, follow these steps to fix it in a flash:
- Before you begin, make sure your QuickCare has connected with your Kinsa app at least once. If you don't want to use the Kinsa app, you'll first need to remove the APP message on your QuickCare by quickly double pressing the button, as shown in this video. kinsa.help/skipAPP
- If your QuickCare is powered off, push its button to turn it back on.
- Wait for three flashing lines to appear on the display.
- Quickly double push the QuickCare's button. Use the same speed as double clicking a mouse.
- On the QuickCare's display, you'll see the °C change to a °F or vice-versa.
Note: If you change the temperature scale in your Kinsa app, it won't change the temperature scale on your QuickCare. It will only affect the temperature readings already in your Kinsa app.