How To Order Your Free Thermometer
- Text FLUENCY to 900900
- In the text you get back, tap the link to be taken to the Kinsa app
- If texting doesn't work, go to this website from your phone: get.KinsaHealth.com/newUser
- Download the Kinsa app
- Open the Kinsa app
- Follow the instructions to sign up and join your school's group
If you don't join your school's group automatically, you must follow the steps below to join manually.
How To Join Your School's Group Manually
- Open the Kinsa app
- Tap ⚙️ Settings
- Tap Join My School Group
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you're having trouble with finding your school's group, use this school search guide.
Follow the instructions until you see a "Your thermometer has been ordered!" message in your Kinsa app. (see example below) Then you're done!
If you've joined your school group but didn't receive the "Your thermometer has been ordered!" message then you will need to leave your school group and rejoin to trigger the order form and complete your order.
Leave your school group:
1. Open the Kinsa app
2. Tap ⚙️ Settings
3. Tap on your school's name under "School/Organization"
4. Uncheck the people that you have added to your school. Tap "Done". Tap "Yes"
Now rejoin your school group:
1.Tap ⚙️ Settings
2.Tap "Join my school group"
3. Search for your school
4. Select the family members you would like to add, specify their school role and grade, and tap "Save"
5. Fill out the thermometer order form that pops up
Important Details You Need To Know
- The only way to order a free Kinsa thermometer is to join your school's group in the Kinsa app.
- After you've joined your school's group in the Kinsa app, your order is complete.
- We can provide one free thermometer per eligible family, not per student or household.
- The free thermometers will be shipped to your school - not your home.
- When the free thermometers arrive, they'll be given to the students to bring home.
- If you can't install the app, we're so sorry but you can't receive a free thermometer.