You can expect Kinsa QuickCare stick thermometers to be delivered within two weeks of your order date. You will receive an email notification from USPS as soon as your order has shipped.
We are currently out of stock of Kinsa Smart Ear thermometers, but they are available for pre-order. We expect to have them back in stock and shipping out by mid-June.
If your order contains both QuickCare and Smart Ear thermometers, your order will be shipped out in mid-June. If you would like to split up your order so you can receive your QuickCare thermometer(s) sooner, please contact our Customer Happiness team.
- If 2 weeks have not yet passed since ordering a QuickCare stick thermometer:
Please continue to be patient. You'll get a USPS notification via email with a tracking number when your order has shipped. Orders typically arrive 2-9 days after they ship, depending on where you live in the U.S.
- If 2 weeks have passed since ordering a QuickCare AND you do have a tracking number:
Copy and paste your USPS tracking number into this USPS tracking tool. Unfortunately, once your thermometer's in their hands, we know just as much as you do! If the status is showing "delivered," but you don't have your thermometer, your best bet is to contact the USPS directly to troubleshoot delivery issues.
- If 2 weeks have passed since ordering a QuickCare AND you do not have a tracking number:
Contact our Customer Happiness team with the following information:
1. Your order number or the email address you used to place your order
2. Copy and paste the text below into the body of your message:
It's been more than 2 weeks since I preordered my Kinsa QuickCare thermometer and I still haven't received a USPS email or tracking code. Can you please check on the status of my order? Thanks!