If the Kinsa app on your iPhone isn’t receiving readings from your Kinsa QuickCare thermometer, follow these steps to fix their connection:
- If your Kinsa QuickCare is turned on, hold down the button to turn it off.
- Force the Kinsa app to close. More details
- Turn on Airplane mode. More details
- Turn off Airplane mode.
- Turn on Bluetooth. More details
- Open the Kinsa app
- Tap ⚙️Settings > ⨁ Add New Thermometer
- Push the button on your Kinsa QuickCare thermometer
A pop-up menu will appear within 10 seconds. When it does, tap Connect.