If you're an administrator for Kinsa's school health program and are struggling to log into your school portal, you've come to the right place.
Most login issues arise because your school's security settings are blocking you from accessing the school portal website.
Follow these steps to fix the issue:
- Copy-paste the following into an email to your school's head of IT:
“Hello! I require access to kinsaforschools.com, kinsahealth.com and drive.google.com to manage this year’s free smart thermometer giveaway program with Kinsa. Please add these websites to our network’s firewall exceptions and whitelists, and grant any other access and permissions as necessary. Thanks!”
- Once your IT department has done their thing, open a Google Chrome browser.
- If you were trying to set up your school portal for the first time, find your welcome email and click the button to activate your account again.
- If you've already set up a password for your account, click here to access the school portal website.
- Bookmark the school portal URL and continue to use Google Chrome to log in in the future.