Reading this in the Kinsa app? To follow this guide more easily, open this website on another browser or device: kinsa.help/AppSetup
To get started with the Kinsa app for your first time, follow these simple steps:
- Download the app for your mobile device from either Google Play, or the iOS app store. We recommend going to https://getKinsa.app to quickly find the latest version for your phone.
- Launch the app, and tap on “Sign Up”
4. Now you’re ready to create a Kinsa account. Enter your email, and password of your choosing. If another family member already has an account set up and you’ll be using the same thermometer, ask them if you can log into their account instead of creating your own. Kinsa thermometers can only be connected with one mobile device at a time.
5. The Kinsa app will prompt you to create your very first profile. Type your Name, Birthday, and Gender from the drop-down menu. Please Note: all of these things can be adjusted later in Settings.
6. If you have Family Members, you’re welcome to add them at this point in time. You can always take care of this later by following this guide: How to set up profiles
7. Once you’re done setting up your profile(s), the app will take you to its Home page. From here you can proceed with the Thermometer set up process if you have one. If at any point you need to change information created during setup or re-visit pairing a thermometer, access the Settings menu in the top right-hand corner.
8. Congratulations! You’re done with the basic set up.