Reading this in the Kinsa app? To follow this guide more easily, open this website on another browser or device: kinsa.help/AppleHealthSync
The iOS Health app is a nifty way to track fitness and health data in one simple dashboard. If you’d like to include your Kinsa temperature readings in the iOS Health app:
- Make sure your Kinsa app is completely up to date on your iPhone.
- Open the Kinsa app.
- At the top right corner, tap on the gear symbol ⚙ to access your settings.
- Once in settings, you’ll want to tap on “Sync with Apple Health.”
- On the “Select a Profile” window that opens, tap on the profile you wish to sync data from. Note that only one profile can sync to Health App at a time.
- The Health Access screen will appear, and you will need to tap to “switch” on “Body Temperature”. This allows readings to be sent to the Health App.
- Then tap “Allow” at the top right corner.
- You’re done!
NOTE: Past readings are not synced retroactively. Only new readings will show in the Health App.
To see the synced data, open the Health App, select the Browse tab, scroll down and click on Vitals > Body Temperature.