Reading this in the Kinsa app? To follow this guide more easily, open this website on another browser or device: kinsa.help/SendiPhoneVideo
Sending a Video to the Customer Happiness Team
The Customer Happiness Team might ask you to send a video of an issue with your thermometer. If using an iPhone the best way to do this is with an iCloud link which will avoid any problems with files and email attachments.
Note: If you've already taken a video, skip to Step 6
- Launch the Camera app on your iPhone
- Tap on "video" or swipe right to switch to video mode.
- Tap the red Record button to begin filming.
- Tap on the red Stop button to end the video.
- Anything captured automatically gets saved to your device's Photo Library.
- Open the video you just created.
- Tap the share button on the bottom, which will open up a new window.
- Once you have the video menu open, scroll down until you see “Copy iCloud Link”
- Tap on “Copy iCloud Link”
- After copying the iCloud Link, go back to your correspondence with our Customer Happiness Team and paste it directly into the body of the paragraph.
- If sending multiple videos, copy the exact steps, and paste the additional links in your correspondence.