Reading this in the Kinsa app? To follow this guide more easily, open this website on another browser or device: kinsa.help/SendiPhoneVideo
The Customer Happiness Team might ask you to send a video of an issue with your iPhone. The best way to do this is with an iCloud link which will avoid any problems with files and email attachments.
Note: If you've already taken a video, skip to Step 6
- Launch the Camera app on your iPhone
- Tap on "video" or swipe right to switch to video mode.
- Tap the red Record button to begin filming.
- Tap on the red Stop button to end the video.
- Anything captured automatically gets saved to your device's Photo Library.
- Open the video you just created.
- Tap the share button on the bottom, which will open up a new window.
- Once you have the video menu open, scroll down until you see “Copy iCloud Link”
- Tap on “Copy iCloud Link”
- After copying the iCloud Link, go back to your correspondence with our Customer Happiness Team and paste it directly into the body of the paragraph.
- If sending multiple videos, copy the exact steps, and paste the additional links in your correspondence.