Your QuickScan is already set to Fahrenheit (°F). If you wish to change the unit of measurement from Fahrenheit (°F) to Celcius (°C) on your QuickScan thermometer just follow these easy steps:
- Turn on your QuickScan, by clicking the button once.
- If your QuickScan is connected to your Kinsa app, skip down to step 3. If your thermometer isn’t connected to the Kinsa app, you will need to bypass the APP message on your QuickScan display first. To do this quickly tap the power button twice (similar to the speed of a double click).
- Next, quickly double-tap the power button twice (similar to the speed of a double click).
You’ll see the symbol °F change to °C on the QuickScan’s display or vice versa.
And, that’s how to change the temperature measurement units from Fahrenheit (°F) to Celcius (°C)! The unit of measurement will change each time you complete a double-tap.
Note: The unit of measurement will only change on the QuickScan display, not in the Kinsa app. To change the temperature unit of measurement in the Kinsa app, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the Kinsa app on your smartphone.
- Click the Settings icon ⚙️, in the top right of your screen.
- Click Change Temperature Units (°F/°C)
- On this screen, you’ll notice the step to change the temperature units can be found here as well. Below those steps, select either Fahrenheit (°F) or Celcius (°C). This selection will determine what temperature unit is displayed in the app.
That's it, you're all done! You have successfully changed the temperature measurement units from Fahrenheit (°F) to Celcius (°C) in your Kinsa app!