The Kinsa QuickScan is water-resistant but not waterproof. This means that while it can withstand water sprays, it should never be submerged in water or used in a dishwasher. Immersing the QuickScan in any liquid could damage the thermometer and void the warranty.
Articles in this section
- QuickScan: Can it be connected with more than one phone?
- QuickScan: How to Replace the batteries
- QuickScan: How to read the symbols on the display
- QuickScan: How to change the temperature scale from °C to °F
- QuickScan: How To Clean And Store Your Thermometer
- QuickScan: How to use the QuickScan without the Kinsa app
- QuickScan: Is It Waterproof?
- QuickScan: What are the specifications?