Wondering how to clean your QuickScan? You’re in the right place! Cleaning is easy and keeps your QuickScan working as it should.
Before cleaning, keep in mind the QuickScan is water-resistant, not waterproof. This means it should never be submerged in water and is not dishwasher safe.
What you’ll need:
- A cotton swab, soft cloth, or an alcohol wipe.
- If you’re not using an alcohol wipe, you’ll also need some rubbing alcohol to moisten the swab or cloth.
How to clean:
- Use the moistened swab, cloth, or wipe to gently clean the window.
- Next circle the swab, cloth or wipe around the inner sensor area.
- Now wipe the body of the QuickScan.
- Finally, store your clean QuickScan in a cool, dry place (ex. bathroom cabinet or drawer) until you’re ready to use it again.
Pro Tip: Be sure to remove the batteries if the thermometer won’t be used for a long period of time.