Sadly, no. Your QuickCare cannot be connected with more than one phone at a time. The good news is you can however share a Kinsa account, with friends and family. This way everyone can see the family's information when they use the same login credentials on their phones!
If you want to connect your QuickCare with a new phone and you still have your old phone handy, turn off the Bluetooth on your old phone first. Then reset your QuickCare by following these steps:
- Using the edge of a coin, twist the back of your QuickCare thermometer counterclockwise until the back pops off.
- Tip your QuickCare over and the battery will fall out.
- Check the battery compartment to make sure there isn't anything that would get in the way of the battery making a good connection, such as dirt or pocket lint.
- Put the battery back inside your QuickCare, with the more reflective side with text facing up towards the back of the QuickCare.
- Put the back of your QuickCare back in place, and using the edge of a coin again, twist it clockwise to close up your QuickCare again.
- You're done! Your QuickCare has now been reset to its factory settings.
Now you’re ready to connect with your new phone! Be sure to turn on Bluetooth on your new phone.
But if your QuickCare is still having trouble with sending readings to your phone, follow the right guide for your phone below: